Thursday, June 4, 2009

His heart was all a-flutter.


Peanut sat on a railroad track,
His heart was all a-flutter,
Around the bend,
Came number ten...

Toot toot! Peanut Butter.



I have peanut butter sticking to the roof of my mouth, and it is making me oh so happy. It has distracted me momentarily from my concerns. Like a good little eager child I've looking at other blogs, as I've now discovered a new toy, and I want to see what all the other children have got. It seems the other children, as is always the case, have shinier, fluffier toys than mine. 

I have learnt that blogs are painted with the sparkley colours and whizbang bits of adorable newborn babies, happy families with bouncy blonde children, scrapbooking collections of talented but oppressed middle aged artists, the photographs of brilliant well travelled people with fancy cameras, collections of interesting handbags found online, people with cats, people with tea cosies, and comical genius expressed through a whole lotta swearing.

So, I wish jellyfish - but I am not blessed with the ownership of a gooey eyed baby, or a knitted teacosey collection. I would very much like a knitted teacosey collection.... I would very much like to know how to spell teacosey properly, I don't think I've got it right. 

Just some days, some sunshine, some chocolate bars. Some pictures of moments. Some words.


Some very forgiving friends :)

1 comment:

  1. The photo is very nice with the music box. I use to have that when I was a child...:))

    ReplyDelete